Did you happen to change the field type definition without reindexing?  (it
requires reindexing to “unstore” them if they were originally stored)

If you’re seeing a field value in a document result (not facets, those are
driven by indexed terms) when stored=“false” then something is wrong and I’d
guess it’s because of the field definition changing as mentioned.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>