I have a simple test schema
That has users with the following columns:
 id
 first_name
 last_name

I added the following two fields into the schema.xml
   <field name="firstName"  type="text" indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
   <field name="lastName" type="text" indexed="true"    stored="true"/>

I added the following query in my data-config.xml
<dataConfig>
  <document name="test">
    <entity name="owners" pk="id"
            query="select * from owners"
            deltaQuery="SELECT id FROM owners WHERE last_modified >
'${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">
        <field column="id"              name="id"/>
        <field column="first_name"      name="firstName"/>
        <field column="last_name"       name="lastName"/>
    </entity>
  </document>
</dataConfig>

I then execute a dataimport.
Using the admin window I type in the search

firstName:Jeff

And I get a response (per my data).

But typing
 J?ff
Or
 firstName:J?ff

Gets no returns. What else do I need to do to make wild cards search
working?

Julio Castillo
Edgenuity Inc.

  • Can't get wild card se... Julio Castillo