The "defaults", "appends", "invariants" apply to request handlers.
Similarly, each type of Solr plugin has different configuration parameters.
Unfortunately, there is no single list of all parameters. You will have to
look at the documentation of the plugin you are trying to configure to find
out the list of supported parameters.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.