Benjamin -

The templates for VelocityResponseWriter (/browse, etc) are under
conf/velocity.  Find the template that generates the piece you want to affect
(which may be hit.vm or hit_<something>.vm? - depends on which version of Solr
you’re using and which configuration you’ve started with to be more precise)
and modify it to render a hyperlink around $doc.getFirstValue(“url”), maybe
something like:

Does that get you what you need?

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com