1. With the angular index.html, when selecting a CORE, the right side of
the screen does not refresh and show info for the core I selected.

2. It looks like it just needs whitespace

<abbr style="display:inline" title="Total Rows Fetched"
class="ng-binding">Fetched</abbr>
: 11,310
class="ng-binding">251/s</span>

--