What does does your exact query parameter look like? The parentheses in
your message make it unclear.

You have a comma in your query as if you expect this has some functional
purpose. Technically, it should get analyzed away, but why did you include
it?

Do any queries find that document, or do all other queries find it and only
this one fails to find it?

Are you sure that you committed the document?

Does a query by id find the document?

Does your <field> for details have indexed="TRUE"?

-- Jack Krupansky