Hi all,

Every time I optimize my index with maxSegment=2 after some time the
replication fails to get filelist for a given generation. Looks like the index
version and generation count gets messed up.
(If the maxSegment=1 this never happens. I am able to successfully reproduce
this by optimizing with maxSegment=2. I am using solr 4.7.2)
eg: SnapPuller    - No files to download for index generation: 67

Here is what I see when I curl the commands on my terminal.
I also tried to modify the snapPullers fetchFileList(long gen) method to get
indexVersion and pass that as a param but that did not help either.
Also my slave gen/version is always smaller than master.

What could be going on? any idea ?

Thanks,
Summer

$ curl "http://localhost:6600/solr/main0/replication?command=indexversion";