Hi,

We have some master data and some content data. Master data would be things
like userid, name, email id etc.
Our content data for example is a blog.
The blog has certain fields which are comma separated ids that point to the
master data.
E.g. UserIDs of people who have commented on a particular blog can be found in
the blog "table" in a comma separated field of userids. Similarly userids of
people who have liked the blog can be found in a comma separated field of
userids.

How do I join this comma separated list of userids with the master data so that
I can get the other details of the user such as name, email, picture etc?

Thanks,
Advait