If you used the JIRA I linked, vote for it, add any improvements etc.
Anyone can attach a patch to a JIRA, you just have to create a login.

That said, this may be too rare a use-case to deal with. I just thought
of shingling which I should have suggested before that will work for
concatenating small numbers of tokens which, I'd guess, is the case
here. I mean do you really want to concatenate 50 tokens?

Best,
Erick