Hi Advait ,
First of all I suggest you to study Solr a little bit [1]. because your
requirements are actually really simple :

1) You can simply use more than one suggest dictionary if you care to keep
the suggestions separated ( keeping if a term is coming from the name or
from the the category)

if you don't care to keep them separated, simply use a copy field to copy
both the fields in.

2) Solr supports multi valued fields since the beginning.
I really suggest you to split by comma in your indexer application,
providing to Solr the multi values already separated.
Because they are multi values for the category field ( so it's nor analysis
responsibility to split them)

Cheers

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide