I agree with Updaya,
furthermore It doesn't make any sense to try to solve a "Phrase search"
problem , not tokenising at all the text …
It's not going to work and it is fundamentally wrong to not tokenise long
textual fields if you want to do free text search in them.
Can you explain us better your problem, I believe it has not been expressed
clearly.

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro