If you have a lot of content, reimporting everything every 10 minutes
will be a bad idea.

Solr uses a "write once" strategy. If you update something, it won't
just change a single field, or notice that nothing has changed, it will
simply mark the current version as deleted and insert another.

Thus, you will end up with a huge amount of churn in your index which
will substantially affect performance.

Consider doing some kind of "delta" update where you only push the
things that have changed.

Upayavira