You can also use the TermsComponent, that'll read the values from the indexed
fields.That gets the raw terms, they aren't grouped.

But you don't get the document. Reconstructing the doc from the
postings lists is
actually quite tedious. The Luke program (not request handler) has a
function that
does this, it's not fast though, more for troubleshooting than trying to do
anything in a production environment.

That said, I'm not quite sure what the current state of Luke is...

Best,
Erick