hello,
currently I am using apache-solr1.4 which does not contain lucene internally .So w used lucene 2.9 jar for that to get work.

Now we want to migrate from solr version 1.4 to 4.7 due to jdk version issue(we have jdk1.6 only )

But before migrating to 4.7 , I am trying solr3.1.0 version. But it seems that there is no any big changes between two.

so please guide me for version upgradation. Which steps should I take for that.

thank you.

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages
appended or attached to it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.