Attachments are pretty aggressively stripped by the e-mail server, so
there's nothing to see,
you'll have to paste it somewhere else and provide a link.

Usually, though, this is a character set issue with the browser using a
different charset than
Solr, it's really the same character, just displayed differently.

Shot in the dark though.

Erick