From: Ryan Yacyshyn [mailto:ryan.yacys...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 3:28 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Spell checking the synonym list?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if it's possible to have spell checking performed on terms in the
synonym list?

For example, let's say I have documents with the word "lawyer" in them and I
add "lawyer, attorney" in the synonyms.txt file. Then a query is made for the
word "atorney". Is there any way to provide spell checking on this?

Thanks,
Ryan

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

TIAA-CREF