In lucene-4.10.1 for to get *SortedDocValues *I used this code:

SolrIndexSearcher searcher = request.getSearcher();
AtomicReader reader = searcher.getAtomicReader();
SortedDocValues sourceIndex = FieldCache.DEFAULT.getTermsIndex(reader,
fieldName);

It worked fine, but now I don't understand what to do with this code. I read
in another forums:

"FieldCache is gone (moved to a dedicated *UninvertingReader *in the misc
module)"

But what does it mean? Can I use *UninvertingReader *or not? How do I use
it?