Hi,
We are setting up a new SolrCloud environment with 5.2.1 on Ubuntu boxes. We
currently ingest data into a large collection, call it LIVE. After the full
ingest is done we then trigger a delta delta ingestion every 15 minutes to get
the documents & data that have changed into this LIVE instance.

In Solr 4.X using a Master / Slave setup we had slaves that would periodically
(weekly, or monthly) refresh their data from the Master rather than every 15
minutes. We're now trying to figure out how to get this same type of setup
using SolrCloud.

Question(s):
- Is there a way to copy data from one SolrCloud collection into another
quickly and easily?
- Is there a way to programmatically control when a replica receives it's data
or possibly move it to another collection (without losing data) that updates on
a  different interval? It ideally would be another collection name, call it
Week1 ... Week52 ... to avoid a replica in the same collection serving old data.

One option we thought of was to create a backup and then restore that into a
new clean cloud. This has a lot of moving parts and isn't nearly as neat as the
Master / Slave controlled replication setup. It also has the side effect of
potentially taking a very long time to backup and restore instead of just
copying the indexes like the old M/S setup.

Any ideas of thoughts? Thanks in advance for you help.
Raja