Hi

I am not sure if there are any discussions about this, I could not find the
search function in mailing list archives. :) Anyway, here is my problem:

In my document, I have a hyperlink, say, <a
href="../home/home.nb?q=breast+cancer">breast cancer</a>, but when I applied
solr highlighting on search term 'cancer', that hyperlink becomes: <a
href="../home/home.nb?q=breast+<span
class="TermHighlight">cancer</span>">breast <span
class="TermHighlight">cancer</span></a>. Obviously I don't want highlighting
the first cancer (in red).

Is there a flag to turn that off, or I have to write something myself without
using solr highlighting feature?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
- Kevin