Could you post your clusterstate.json? Or at least the "live nodes"
section of your ZK config? (adminUI>>cloud>>tree>>live_nodes. The
addresses of my nodes are things like 192.168.1.201:8983_solr. I'm
wondering if you're taking your node names from the information ZK
records or assuming it's 127.0.0.1....