Hello,
I am iterating through a whole collection in SolrCloud using CloudSolrStream.
While I am doing this operation new data gets indexed into the collection. Does
CloudSolrStream pick up the newly added values? Is it negatively impacted by
this operation or what is the impact of the collection traversal on indexing?
I am not sure about how CloudSolrStream works. Does it simply read segment
files, so it might be slowed down while merging segments due to newly data
being indexed?
Could someone explain me this process and what is the relation between these
two operations?

Thank you in advance.Mihaela