Hello Alessandro, i have thought about that, but in this case we do not want
more fields, just perform some additional normalization filters based on some
parameter. We need this type of index to be very low latency, and we have many
varieties. We know from experience that hundreds of fields adds considerable
overhead, visible in the prepare section when debugging.

Markus