Thanks Eric.

Here's the part which I'm not able to understand. I've for e.g. Source A, B,
C and D in index. Each source contains "n" number of documents. Now, out of
these, a bunch of documents in A and B are tagged with MediaType. I took the
following steps:

1. Delete all documents tagged with MediaType for A and B. Documents from C
and D are not touched.

2. Re-Index documents which were tagged with MediaType

3. Run Optimization

Still, I keep seeing this exception. Does this mean, content from C and D
are impacted even though they are not tagged with MediaType ?

I'll follow your recommendation of creating a new collection, do a full
index and delete original collection.