On 7/27/2015 10:21 PM, Modassar Ather wrote:
> Erick I am using the ZK upload process only. It is just that it is added
> into a script.
> The exception is coming when I am doing a RELOAD of collection after the ZK
> restart and fresh schema/solrconfig is uploaded.
> And once this exception occurs I have to restart the Solr nodes to get them
> working.

Why are you restarting ZK?  Uploading a new config doesn't require that.

Are you completely shutting down the entire zookeeper ensemble, or just
restarting each node in turn?  If zookeeper completely disappears, I
actually wouldn't be too surprised to see a problem in Solr.  That would
be a bug, of course.

Thanks,
Shawn