Hi,

I have set up SOLR Cloud comprising of 2 solr instances and zookeeper in
separate instance. Have created one shard in one of the solr node and the other
solr node act as a replica for that shard.
I am able to post documents through UI.

But while trying to connect from Java layer I am getting below error. From Java
level using CLoudSolrCLient class I am passing zookeeper host which is
10.111.65.152 on 2181 port.

The collection name is umbcollection. I am not sure what is wrong here. Could
someone help me in finding what could be the rootcause.

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException: Error
from server at http://10.111.65.150:8080/solr/umbcollection: No active slice
servicing hash code 103646ce in DocCollection(umbcollection)={

  "shards":{"shard1":{

      "range":"80000000-ffffffff",

      "state":"active",

      "replicas":{