Hi Ojala,

Do you have that charFilter configured in index analyser too?

Ahmet

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 6:00 PM, ojalà <pellegr...@mediamind.it> wrote:
Hi! I'm using solr 3.4 and I need to normalize for example é to e
if I search joelè solr must give me result for joelè and for joele
if I search joele solr must give me result for joelè and for joele

In my server.xml I put:
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" URIEncoding="UTF-8" />

and I try to use solr.MappingCharFilterFactory in this way:

<analyzer type="query">
        <charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory"
mapping="mapping-FoldToASCII.txt"/>
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
words="stopwords.txt"/>
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="0"
catenateNumbers="0" catenateAll="0"/>
        <filter class="solr.EnglishPorterFilterFactory"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
      </analyzer>

Where is the problem?Thanks