On Tue, Aug 4, 2015, at 05:50 PM, shacky wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On an old Solr 1.4.1 installation I am using some textgen fields to
> separate text in words and having an "exact word" match when I search
> for something.
>
> Now I have to migrate to a new Solr 5.2 installation, and I realized
> that the textgen field is not available, so I am looking for something
> similar.
>
> I need to separate words without any punctuation (,.:;-+/'?!"&()[]{}
> ecc).
> Most of the text is written in German and Italian language.
>
> Could you help me please?
> Thank you very much!

Remember that the schema.xml file in 5.2 is just a suggestion. You could
potentially port your textgen fieldType from 1.4.1 to 5.2, and it may
(depending upon the components you use) actually work.

If things fail, compare the components in your config with other
examples in the 5.2 schema.

Upayavira