Hi,

Thanks for your update, yes, I was missing the cloud mode, I am new to the
world of Solr cloud. Now I have enabled a single node (with two shards &
replicas) that runs on 8983 port along with zookeeper running on 9983 port.
When I run,

 curl --data-urlencode
'stream=search(gettingstarted,q="*:*",fl="id",sort="id")'
http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/stream

Again, I get

"Unable to construct instance of
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.io.stream.CloudSolrStream
.
.

.
.
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1"

I tried different port, 9983 as well, which returns "Empty reply from
server". I think I miss some obvious configuration.

--
Regards,
Selvam