Hello Anshum,

thanks for the quick reply

I know it is being forwarded one node to the leader node, but for collection
names, it shows different collections while master node address is correct.

Dunno if I am missing some points but my concern is the bold parts below:

ERROR - 2015-08-11 05:04:34.592; [*CoreA* shard1 core_node2 *CoreA*]
org.apache.solr.update.StreamingSolrClients$1; error
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Bad Request
request:
http://server:8983/solr/*CoreB*/update?update.distrib=TOLEADER&distrib.from=http%3A%2F%2Fserver2%3A8983%2Fsolr%2F*CoreB*%2F&wt=javabin&version=2

So this is also normal?

Anshum Gupta wrote
> Hi Deniz,
>
> Seems like the update that's being forwarded from a non-leader (original
> node that received the request) is failing. This could be due to multiple
> reasons, including issue with your schema vs document that you sent.
>
> To elaborate more, here's how a typical batched request in SolrCloud
> works.
>
> 1. Batch sent from client.
> 2. Received by node X.
> 3. All documents that have their shard leader on node X, are processed and
> distributed to the replicas by node X. All other documents which belong to
> a shard who's leader isn't on Node X, get forwarded using the
> ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient to their respective leaders.
>
> There's nothing *strange* about this log, other than the fact that the
> update failed (and would have failed even if you would have directly sent
> the document to this node). Hope this made things clear.
>
> --
> Anshum Gupta

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...