One solution is to filter these out at indexing time.  The StopFilter with a
custom stop list file could do the trick - you’ll probably need to adjust your
field type definition to be a TextField instead of a StrField, use a
KeywordTokenizer and then a StopFilter.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>