You will more than likely need to replace the Lucene jars in Luke with the ones used in Solr. We have upgraded Solr's Lucene dependencies in the trunk.

I think, this means getting just the Luke jar (instead of Luke "all") and then using it with the Lucene lib here. Double check the Luke website for more info.

HTH,
Grant