"use 2 unique fields" to do what? Solr replaces older docs with newer
docs based _solely_ on the <uniqueKey> defined in schema.xml.

There is no notion of "compound unique key" like there can be in a
database.

You could concatenate the PK and a uuid, but what would be the point?
Since the uuid (presumably) changes those would be two different
ones and Solr wouldn't replace the old with the new if they were concatenated.

It sounds like all you want to do is use the PK as the <uniqueKey> field.

Best,
Erick