A follow up question.  Is the sub-sorting on the lucene internal doc IDs
ascending or descending order?  That is, do the most recently index doc
show up first in this set of docs that have tied score?  If not, who can I
have the most recent be first?  Do I have to sort on lucene's internal doc
IDs?  If so, how do I tell Solr to do that?

Thanks

Steve