Hi Erick,

The earlier test was done through individual requests. However, my load test
is even better.

(1) load test (3 requests/per second/per core) immediately after restarting
Solr: average response time: 122 ms
(2) load test (5 requests/per second/per core) immediately after restarting
Solr: average response time: 120 ms

(3) warm-up (filter cache not warmed up with !cache=false) with a load of 3
requests/per second/per core for 40 rounds, then load test with a load of 5
requests/per second/per core for 40 rounds: average response time: 72 ms

It is now very obvious that the previously slower query response time (on
average: 500ms) with filter cache enabled in our demanding query was due to
extra processing to fill the cache for all the randomly generated requests.

This performance (<100 ms) should be good enough in production for our
project. However, I would like to know if this response time is a typical
"Solr speed" based on 15 M records.

Thanks