Have you looked at Admin Web UI in details yet? When you look at the
"Overview" page, on the right hand side, it lists a bunch of
directories. You want one that says "Instance". Then, your
solrconfig.xml is in "conf" directory under that.

Regards,
   Alex.
P.s. Welcome!

----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/