Mohan,

I asked you to give more details of what the actual problem is you are
trying to solve. What is going wrong? Why do you need to "blend" -
what's wrong with the results you are getting now? Why do you need
custom logic? If we can understand the problem more, we may be better
able to help you with a solution.

Upayavira