It sounds to me like you are wanting to *filter* your document to only
include terms within that medical dictionary. Or to have a keyword field
based upon those of your 100k terms that appear in that doc.

Synonyms are your saviour, if that's the case. Create a synonyms list
for your terms, they can be a one-to-one mapping, so:

diabetes => diabetes

is quite okay. Then, in your index time analysis chain, have a
SynonymFilterFactory followed by a TypeTokenFilterFactory configured to
only allow SYNONYM tokens through.

Then, in your index, you will have a field that contains all the terms
from your 100k that are included in that particular document.

Does that get it?

Upayavira