On 9/11/2015 9:10 AM, Mr Havercamp wrote:
> fieldType def:
>
>         <!-- The StrField type is not analyzed, but indexed/stored
> verbatim. -->
>         <fieldType name="string" class="solr.StrField"
> sortMissingLast="true" />
>
> It is not SolrCloud.

As long as it's not a distributed index, I can't think of any problem
those field/type definitions might cause.  Even if it were distributed
and you had the same document in multiple shards, duplicates should be
removed at query time, if each shard has the same schema as the others.

I don't have any further ideas.  There may be something wrong that I
haven't thought of.

Thanks,
Shawn