Several ideas, all shots in the dark because to analyze this we
need the schema definitions and the result of your query with
&debug=true added. In particular you'll see the "parsed query"
section near the bottom, and often the parsed query isn't
quite what you think it is. In particular this is often the issue:
you query q=Drzal. this translates into q=default_search_field:Drazl
where default_search_field is the "df" parameter in your search
handler ("query" or "select" in solrconfig.xml).

Next most frequent thing: Your analysis chain does things you're
not expecting. Simple example is whether the analysis lower-cases
or not. For this kind of problem, the Admin UI>>core>>analysis page
is _really_ your friend.

Best,
Erick