Hi Mark,
Solr allows you to provide more than one spellchecker to be used together
to provide the corrections.
This means you can provide a set of suggestions from your index and one
from an external system.
Anyway you need to provide it as a File, Solr doesn't have an automatic set
of suggestions per language.
You need to provide your.

Cheers

--