Many thanks for your suggestion.

It works well for querying the field with phonetic matching and responses a
list of docs tagged with the term.

However, is there any way that i can get a list of matched terms ? The
phonetic matching seems not work with Term Component (i'm using terms.regex
to filter).

Jie Gao,
Research Assistant,
Department of Computer Science, The University of Sheffield,
Regent Court, 211 Portobello, S1 4DP, Sheffield, UK