Hi all,

I have an existing custom QParserPlugin which uses my custom implementation
of the CustomScoreQuery in its parse() method.

I am trying to see if I can use this with the rq parameter to re-rank the
top N documents after the first default ranking. All I found till now is
you can use either the "rerank" RankQuery implementation or else I will
have to implement my own ReRankQParserPlugin.
I am evaluating, instead of writing my custom ReRankQParserPlugin, can I
use my custom QParserPlugin to provide scoring function for the top N
documents.

--aj