You could probably do this as a RequestUpdateProcessor (a custom one)
that would take your submitted document, run a query and expand it to
a bunch of documents. So, do the ID mapping internally. But you would
need the ID/uniqueKeys.

Definitely nothing out of the box, that I can think of.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/