You should not be copying things into a Solr index unless
1> you absolutely and totally guarantee that no current Solr is running
2> you absolutely and totally guarantee that you replace it entirely

You're really just asking for maintenance issues with this approach. I'd do
one
of two things:
1> ship your product with a pre-existing index that holds your documents
or, preferably
2> use the MERGEINDEX core admin API command to get your required
docs in the "live" index.

<2> is robustly supported and has a far greater chance of not giving you
grief.

Best,
Erick