I believe so, though I would test it out.

You could try it out in http://splainer.io and confirm the scores are
identical

Cheers
-Doug

--
*Doug Turnbull **| *Search Relevance Consultant | OpenSource Connections
<http://opensourceconnections.com>, LLC | 240.476.9983
Author: Relevant Search <http://manning.com/turnbull>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.