here are the logs that didnt make it through the image: (sorry for the
misalignment on the logs)

9/23/2015, 7:14:49 PMERRORStreamingSolrClientserror

org.apache.http.conn.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting
for connection from pool
        at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingClientConnectionManager.leaseConnection(PoolingClientConnectionManager.java:226)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingClientConnectionManager$1.getConnection(PoolingClientConnectionManager.java:195)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:422)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.doExecute(AbstractHttpClient.java:863)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:106)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:57)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient$Runner.run(ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient.java:233)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

9/23/2015, 7:14:49 PMWARNDistributedUpdateProcessorError sending update to
http://solr8.dawanda.services:8983/solr

[...]

9/23/2015, 7:14:49 PMWARNZkControllerLeader is publishing core=dawanda
coreNodeName =core_node10 state=down on behalf of un-reachable replica
http://solr8.dawanda.services:8983/solr/dawanda/; forcePublishState?
false9/23/2015,
7:14:49 PMERRORDistributedUpdateProcessorSetting up to try to start
recovery on replica http://solr8.dawanda.services:8983/solr/dawanda/ after:
org.apache.http.conn.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting for
connection from pool9/23/2015, 7:14:49
PMERRORStreamingSolrClientserror9/23/2015,
7:14:49 PMWARNDistributedUpdateProcessorError sending update to
http://solr8.dawanda.services:8983/solr

I am pretty sure I saw the overlapping searches but I would forget that for
now, since it hasn't appeared again. Maybe it was an old log that I
confused.

I am gonna check the GC logs, and get back with some information.

>From the logs, I think the obvious action to take would be to increment the
zkClientTimeout to 30s (currently 15s)..