Hmmm, i tried that just now but i sometimes get tons of Connection reset
errors. The tests then end with "There are still nodes recoverying - waited for
30 seconds".

[RecoveryThread-collection1] ERROR org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy -
Error while trying to recover.:java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: IOException occured when
talking to server at: https://127.0.0.1:49146
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
        at
org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy.sendPrepRecoveryCmd(RecoveryStrategy.java:598)
        at
org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy.doRecovery(RecoveryStrategy.java:361)
        at org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy.run(RecoveryStrategy.java:227)
Caused by: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: IOException
occured when talking to server at: https://127.0.0.1:49146
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSolrClient.java:574)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$1.call(HttpSolrClient.java:270)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$1.call(HttpSolrClient.java:266)
        at
org.apache.solr.common.util.ExecutorUtil$MDCAwareThreadPoolExecutor$1.run(ExecutorUtil.java:210)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:209)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
        at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:465)
        at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:503)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:954)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1343)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1371)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1355)
        at
org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLSocketFactory.java:543)
        at
org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLSocketFactory.java:409)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.openConnection(DefaultClientConnectionOperator.java:177)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.ManagedClientConnectionImpl.open(ManagedClientConnectionImpl.java:304)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.tryConnect(DefaultRequestDirector.java:611)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:446)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.doExecute(AbstractHttpClient.java:882)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:107)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:55)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSolrClient.java:465)
        ... 7 more

[RecoveryThread-collection1] ERROR org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy -
Recovery failed - trying again... (1)
[RecoveryThread-collection1] INFO org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy - Wait
4.0 seconds before trying to recover again (2)