I agree with Hoss, is this what you are expecting ?

Indexing ...

Doc 1 :
Country: England
Region: Greater London
City: London

Doc2 :
Country:England
City: Manchester

Query results

Country : England(2)
                   Region : Greater london(1)
                                     City: London(1)
                                 Missing(1)
                                     City: Manchester(1)

If this is what you want, then go with Hoss suggestion and use the missing
count !

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro