Hence the suggestion to group by the paid field - would give you two
lists of the number you ask for.

What I'm trying to say is that the QueryElevationComponent might do it,
but it is also relatively clunky, so a pure search solution might do it.

However, the thing we lack right now is a full take on the requirements,
e.g. how should paid results be sorted, how many paid results do you
show, etc, etc. Without these details we're all guessing.

Upayavira