Hi guys,

I have been working with Solr and Solr.NET for some time for a big project
that requires around 300M documents. Consequently, I faced an issue and I
am highlighting it here in case you have any comments:

As mentioned here (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Pagination+of+Results),
cursors are introduced to solve the problem of pagination. However, I was
not able to find an example to do proper handling of page navigation with
multiple users. For example, what happens if the user navigates from page 1
to page 2, does the front end  need to store the next cursor at each query?
What about going to a previous page, do we need to store all cursors that
have been navigated up to now at the client side? Any comments/sample on
how proper pagination should be handled using cursors?

Regards,
Salman